Consultancy and Training Division
Our work is founded on a rigorous understanding of every client’s institutional context, sector dynamics, and macroeconomic environment. For this reason, we invest a significant amount of our firm’s resources in knowledge development, learning and capability building. We study markets, trends, and emerging best practices, in every industry and region, locally and globally.
It is our conviction that the key to a successful training initiative is planning. According to research, neglecting the upfront planning processes for corporate training can impact project cost and timeline negatively, by up to 30%. Our training consultants utilize a variety of assessment methodologies to ensure your training initiatives meet your business objectives.
- Business Strategic Planing
- Corporate Governance (CG)
- Corporate Social Responsibility (CSR)
- Economic Diplomacy (ED)
- Information Communication Technologies (ICTs)
- Leadership and Public Speaking
- Regulatory Affairs and Government Relations